Healthy Fort Wayne - Save on Clean Food at Fresh Thyme

11:10 AM

Did you know that Fresh Thyme, by Glenbrook, offers double ad days every Thursday? By shopping on this day, you get access to two weeks' worth of deals. So if you are searching for high quality, inexpensive produce, look no further.


My experience with Fresh Thyme has been that while their packaged foods are more expensive, their produce prices, especially for their quality, are hard to beat. They have a great organic section, with great organic deals to match. If I plan my meals around their ads, cooking clean, simple meals, I find that I can typically feed my family of four (with two small children) for about $80-90 per week. To save on canned and packaged goods, milk, eggs and butter, I usually make the extra trip to Meijer, Kroger or Costco.

You can find all of Fresh Thyme's ads on their website. In addition to produce, I like to pick up all of my supplements at Fresh Thyme as well. They have a great selection of vitamins and supplements, along with natural body care products.

If you would like help learning to meal plan in an affordable way, please contact me at ext. 2137.

Where do you find your best deals to make eating well affordable? What is your greatest struggle when it comes to preparing healthy meals for yourself or your whole family? I would love to help. Share in the comments below, so I can offer feedback that may benefit everyone.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts